Shoulder months are either your best friend or biggest conundrum! We ask ourselves questions like ‘Is it warm enough to go out without a jacket?’ and look up at the sky thinking ‘White jeans vs April showers?’…
Spring 2019 trends are giving us so much to choose from that we want to sort through the articles, fashion week features and instagram adverts to keep you ahead of the game.
Fashion bible whowhatwear tells us that fashion houses both big and small focused their 2019 designer presentations on creations that make women feel good. A theme based around the ‘real’ woman; dressing for yourself, empowered by inner confidence and comfort.
After trawling the internet and reading an abundance of articles, here are some of our favourite styles for Spring 2019.
- Long slinky dresses in a neutral colours with raffia accessories, crochet cover-ups and oversized amulets.
- Suits that pair together bold colours and muted tones, tailored to suit your style. Be brave!
- Feathered accessories! They’re sassy, sexy and feminine; perfect for brunch, lunch and date night.
- Tie-dye just got chic! As surprised as we are, Stella proved it can be done.
- Think Fresh Prince, Clueless and Sweet Valley High. Oversized jeans, bright clashing prints and the gorgeous, Will Smith come to mind. Fashion from early-nineties television shows are here!
To surmise ELLE, the upshot of the season is to be comfortable doing you. Wear what makes you feel unstoppable, confident and empowers you to realise your individual interpretation on beauty and style.
See you next week! x